Box Office: Open 7 days, 10AM – 6PM, (914) 592-2222
Group Sales: Monday thru Friday 9:30AM - 5:30PM, (914) 592-2225
Luxury Box Reservations: Monday thru Friday 10AM to 5PM, (914) 592-8730
Gift Shop: Open during performances. If you wish to make a purchase during non-show times, please call ahead. On most days there is staff available until 5pm to assist you.
Parking: Free for all performances, with spaces surrounding the facility. Handicapped parking is located just to the left of the Main Entrance. Luxury Box Parking is available to the left of the Main Entrance, along the ADT building.
Hearing Devices: WBT employs an infra-red hearing assistance system. You may obtain a headset at the box office 15 minutes prior to the start of the show. We will request that you leave a form of ID.
11:00 am for Weekday Matinees and Food service begins at 11:30 am.
6:00 pm for Evening Performances (except Sun) and Food service begins at 6:15 pm.
11:30 am for Sunday Matinees and Food service begins at 11:45 am.
5:00 pm for Sunday Evenings and Food service begins at 5:15 pm.
Weekday Matinees: 1:00 pm
Evening Performances (except Sun) : 8:00 pm
Sunday Matinees: 1:30 pm
Sunday Evenings: 7:00 pm.
Dinner & Show range between $54.00 to $80.00 PLUS TAX depending on the performance chosen.
Beverage Service & Gratuities are not included in the ticket price.
Weeknights/Sunday Matinee/Sunday Evening: Regular: $80.00. Senior: $72.00. Child: $57.00.
Saturday Evening: All seats : $80.00.
Weekday Matinees: Regular:$64.00. Senior: $57.00. Child: $54.00.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds and no credit is given for unused tickets.
- For individual ticket sales, notice of 7 days is required to re-schedule your reservation date
- For individual ticket sales, if you cannot reschedule to another date, the cost of your tickets becomes a theatre credit to be used towards a future performance. Theatre credit never expires.
- Reservations cannot be changed within the week of a Performance
- If part of your party is unable to attend, you may take their meal(s) home with you