Five Questions For Bill Stutler
We asked Owner, Bill Stutler a few questions this Jolly Holly season!
1. How does a visit to WBT get people in the mood for the holidays? :
Fully decorated with garlands, lights and a tree that nearly touches the balcony, with packages of food and toys that customers can bring and place under the tree for the needy, which we distribute just before Christmas, and an entrance also decorated for the Holidays, can't help but get one in the Holiday Mood. Of course, Christmas music adds to the feel once you enter the lobby. Topped off with a menu of Christmas favorites and an uplifting production which will leave all feeling up and good about themselves, relatives and friends.
2. Why is it such a great place to go to during the holiday season?
With a wide variety of entertainment events, WBT has something for everyone and with a served meal featuring your choice from a variety of entrees included in the low ticket price, WBT is the best deal around and the place to be this holiday season! Dinner, Show, Parking, proximity...all add up to an affordable night out!
3. Is it a place for adults AND families?
The Christmas Voyager is specially chosen for Families! It is a heartwarming Musical with a timeless message!
4. What do you want the customer to come away with after having been to your theatre this Holiday season?
Being Entertained & well fed! With an appreciation of the magic of live theatre!
5. How many Holiday seasons have you celebrated at WBT?
It is our 43th year! The County Executive has called the Westchester Broadway Theatre, "The cultural mainstay of Westchester."