ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR THEATRE ETIQUETTE PAGE (click here)
And ONLINE TICKET PURCHASE POLICY + INFORMATION PAGE (click here)
Box Office: (914) 592-2222
Jan & Feb 2019 Box Office Hours update
Sun 1/27 open at 10am & close at 6pm (not 7pm as listed)
Tues 1/29 CLOSED
Sun 2/3 Open at 10am & close at 5pm (not 7pm as listed)
Tues 2/5 CLOSED
Tues 2/12 CLOSED
Mon 2/18 CLOSED Presidents Day (all departments closed)
Tues 2/26 CLOSED
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10 am - 6 pm
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 10 am - 8 pm
Sundays 10am - 7pm
Group Sales: (914) 592-2225
Monday thru Friday 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Luxury Box Reservations: (914) 592-8730
Monday thru Friday 10 AM to 5 PM
Open during performances. If you wish to make a purchase during non-show times, please call ahead. On most show days there is staff available until 5 pm to assist you.
Free for all performances, with spaces surrounding the facility. Handicapped parking is located just to the left of the Main Entrance. Luxury Box Parking is available to the left of the Main Entrance, along with the ADT building.
WBT employs an infra-red hearing assistance system. You may obtain a headset at the box office 15 minutes prior to the start of the show. We will request that you leave a form of ID.
- Dinner & Show range between $59.00 to $89.00 PLUS TAX depending on the performance chosen. Beverage Service & Gratuities are not included in the ticket price.
- SHOW ONLY (Evenings/Weekends) tickets are $55.00 plus tax
- SHOW ONLY (wed/Thu/Fri Matinee) tickets are $53.00 plus tax
- Weeknights/Sunday Matinee/Sunday Evening: Regular: $89.00. Senior: $80.00. Child: $64.00.
- Saturday Evening: Regular: $89.00.
- Weekday Matinees: Regular:$69.00. Senior: $62.00. Child: $59.00.
- GOLDSTAR events: $95.00 all seats.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds and no credit is given for unused tickets.
- For individual ticket sales, notice of 7 days is required to re-schedule your reservation date.
- For individual ticket sales, if you cannot reschedule to another date, the cost of your tickets becomes a theater credit to be used towards a future performance. Theater credit never expires.
- Reservations cannot be changed within the week of a Performance
- If part of your party is unable to attend, you may take their meal(s) home with you.
- For LUXURY BOX Cancellation/Rescheduling Policies, Please call (914) 592-2268 x 809.
• Weekday Matinees:11:00 am. Food service begins at 11:30 am.
• Evening Performances (except Sun): 6:00 pm. Food service begins at 6:15 pm.
• Sunday Matinees: 11:30 am. Food service begins at 11:45 am.
• Sunday Evenings: 5:00 pm. Food service begins at 5:15 pm.
• Weekday Matinees: 1:00 pm
• Evening Performances (except Sun): 8:00 pm
• Sunday Matinees: 1:30 pm
• Sunday Evenings: 7:00 pm.