Many of you will be bringing children to the theatre for their first theatrical performance.
Good theatre manners cannot begin too young, and to this end, the WBT would like to outline some of the basic principles of Theatre Etiquette:
Please do not bring infants and children under 5 years old to the Theatre.
Regardless of age, everyone must have a ticket, sit in a seat, and be able to sit quietly through the entire performance. Please call the box office for recommendations on age-appropriateness.
- Please arrive no later than 45 minutes prior to the performance. There is no food service during the performance.
- Please refrain from talking during the performance.
- We use the main aisle for entrances and exits of performers. We ask that you remain seated during each of the Acts.
- PLEASE REMEMBER...the show is not over until after the actors have taken their curtain calls. They have all worked very hard to entertain you and it is very rude to leave before they have made their final exit. It is also irritating to other theatre-goers.
- Please turn cell phones and beepers COMPLETELY OFF during the performance. (very distracting for performers and other customers)
- LAPTOPS, TABLETS and other Electronic Devices are NOT ALLOWED in the theatre. If you bring them, we will hold them at the Box Office for you. (The glare is very disruptive to others)
- Please refrain from parking in front of the entrance while making a reservation or stopping in for information.
- Thank you for your cooperation – our policy is for the enjoyment of all!